Thursday 12 May 2022

Old Madras floortile Long long back J Chandra and me were walking back from Agathiyar Ashramam and stopped by a small boutique...i was struck by the beauty of the red floor tiles, making a beatiful star pattern, it brought back memories of my maternal grandmother who had a similar red floor with a 'Padi kolam ' in the center! Took a picture of it , Reethi wrote the pattern for it on a napkin , started it and abandoned it as the pieces were too small...now picked it up as i want to finish all the UFP and finished it recently...wish my J were there with me but am sure he is watching from somewhere. My plan is to quilt it with squiggles and give it to R and B for their guest bedroom. Thanks Keshav as always for showing me how to upload this photo from the IPad...

No comments:

Post a Comment